Covid 19 need to know information before returning to Swim
Swim England guidelines Click
Opening of Swim Odiham
We can’t wait to welcome you all back to the pool, this will be happening in phases to make sure it’s as safe as it
can be for everyone.
The safety of you and our team is our priority, We have followed the guidelines set out by the government, Swim
England, Pwtag , Health and Safety in swimming pools and the RAF. New procedures have been implemented along with risk assessments and operating procedures.
Swim Odiham rules during covid 19
- Do not attend if you or anyone in your household have recognised symptoms of Covid 19, you must self-isolate as per the government guidelines.
- Social distancing measures have been implemented and must be observed by all users.
- Everyone must sign in, name, phone number, address this is in case track and trace is needed. The information will be kept for 21 days and then shredded.
- If reception area is busy when you turn up, you must wait outside until there is space in the reception area.
- Booking is advised, phone number 01256367413. If you do not book there is a risk that you might get turned away due to session being full.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance and exit.
- One-way system throughout the facility. Exit is through the changing rooms and out through the conservatory.
- Footwear is to be taken off before going into the changing room but needs to be taken in with you and stored with your belongings.
- Each changing room has 7 stations available. Once these are filled the session is full. People from same household can be around the same station.
- Showers are not in use and users are to arrive beach ready as per government guidelines. Shower before you arrive, swimwear on under clothes and shower once you are home.
- Users should bring a bag to put their belongings in to put on poolside as the lockers are not available.
- Users will need to be aware of the time their session finishes to allow enough time for them to get changed and leave. Everyone needs to be out 15 mins after the session
- Unfortunately, we do not take card payments. Where possible please try and have correct money with you.
- Numbers have been reduced in each session to allow for social distancing.
- Users are advised not to turn up to early to their sessions as they will not be allowed into changing rooms until it has been cleaned down.
- Lanes will be double width of normal lanes which will result in us only having 2 lanes. Please note the one furthest away from lifeguard chair should have the fastest swimmers in. The one
closest to lifeguard chair should have the less confident/slower lane swimmers in.
- During lane swim if you need to have a rest then you will need to exit the pool and sit on one of the seats. If you are stopping for a second, then you need to face out towards the wall
and not facing the water.
- Lanes will both be swimming in the same direction which is clockwise
- All children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Large floats, hoops and pool toys are not available
- Water testing is carried out more regular to ensure our pool water stays safe.
- Cleaning of touch points and high traffic areas will be cleaned more frequently. All cleaning schedules have been reviewed.
- Attending a session at Swim Odiham you are agreeing to the conditions above (but not limited to) and to abide by them.